So, after a well formed midterm, which increased my grasp on proofs, we have started time analysis.
I don't like time analysis as such and I'd have to work on it so that I can keep up with the course. So far, I've been able to do that.
Complete induction make more sense to me now. In this week's tutorial, we had to prove a lower bound using mathematical induction. I wasn't able to do that because it didn't occur to me how to go from the nth term to n+1th term. I plan to work on trying to use mathematical induction to solve the time analysis questions so that it increases my understanding of both mathematical induction and time analysis.
I don't like time analysis as such and I'd have to work on it so that I can keep up with the course. So far, I've been able to do that.
Complete induction make more sense to me now. In this week's tutorial, we had to prove a lower bound using mathematical induction. I wasn't able to do that because it didn't occur to me how to go from the nth term to n+1th term. I plan to work on trying to use mathematical induction to solve the time analysis questions so that it increases my understanding of both mathematical induction and time analysis.
No comments:
Post a Comment